Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Bit From The Pink Monster Truck


I see myself with my big hair or either my mohawk.

Riding in my hot pink monster truck with bling'd out cell phone in hand

Blasting some Nicki Minaj or Pink,while sippin' on a sour apple freezy

Adjusting my lip gloss around my lip ring.

Picking up cute guys like Travie McCoy,Lil' Wayne and Travis Barker. *They're so cute*


Carefree,with no worries...but where am i going?


I throw on my powder pink rhinestone glasses,and cut the music up


Kelis "Accapella" drowns out any thoughts of day or tomorrow's troubles.


I seek to find a place in the world for myself


Tattoo'd and pierced,frowned apon by many


Accepted by the underdogs of world,the Martians of world


The ones just like me,seeking to find a place of their own.


I hail from a city that changes like the magical mazes in Harry Porter movie


Constantly staying in the moment of city's thriving stream of fashion,music and nightlife.


Nowing the movers and shakers, and who you want be and where you need to be


It isn't hard to determine


I am apart of the young fashion world


cool,like T. Taylor


out the box,like Gaga


personality,like Minaj


colorful mind,like Kelis


mysterious,like Rihanna


Coming into my own,and i want to take you with me


I reach out my hand,to help you in the truck and i turn to you.....


are you ready for this journey in my pink monster truck?

No comments:

Post a Comment